Saturday, January 1, 2011

This one thing I do:

But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining to what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13,14)

First of all I can look back briefly with thanks that there were no really adverse effects from my impromptu journey into the world of drugs! Bewyond feeling slightly "behind" everything, and eventually unable to stay awake, I slept for more than 8 hours, completely out for the count, and then started on the new day and the New Year full of joy, hope and trust.
I was no sooner up and running than the first visitors arrived, and surely this is a portent for the year that liers ahead - good friends, good fellowship and good encourgement.

Those who know me are aware that I am fascinated by God's w.w.w. He brings people into our lives, linking us in amazing ways and within the web performs astounding miracles. Abundant love lives within the web, and radiates out to all corners of the world.
That reminds me of a comment by our pharmacist friend, God promises to send His angels from all the corners of the world, - then He made the earth round!
Mercifully, He also made North, South, East and West!


May you know His love this year, and experience the width, length, height and depth of Christ's love in its abundance in every aspect of your lives.

No comments: