Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birth of a Baby Blogger

I sit with bated breath, so to speak, though the breath must be in my fingers as I start to write my first blog. Very much experimental, I doubt more than 2 people will read it, but it is introducing a new concept in my life, to put down some of the thoughts and insights that jostle for position in my mind, as I strive to be a disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ, and share what He has done for me, and how my life, being dedicated to Him, must be meaningful.
With Psalm 34 as my inspiration, my first comment must be:
I will extol the Lord at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
This means that whatever I write must honour Him, and as I am trying to develop my writing into a useable format, the learning curve starts now!
I shared Psalm 20 with a friend this morning, and that can be an encouragement to anyone who reads this.
Trusting in His Name
Elaine

No comments: