Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's been a while!

Having had a short break, and benefiting by good sea breezes, it was good to sit for real Quiet Times! Yes, the sound of the sea was soothing and inducing for thought, and, as always, I could think of my Eternal Father, strong to save, whose arm doth bind the restless wave.
One of my insights came from Proverbs 19:8 in the NLT. To acquire wisdom is to love oneself; people who cherish understanding will prosper.
I had been thinking, "Who am I, that anyone would want to listen to me?"
I looked at the NIV. He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; he who cherishes understanding prospers.
I guess that is one type of prosperity teaching that appeals!
Care to join me?
Be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Yay! A fellow blogger. Glad to be able to link to you and catch up. I have loved blogging - it has been very cathartic. Hope you enjoy it just as much. Lotsa love